Pages

DB

November 17, 2011

My orange collection

            I was at Pacific Mall Lucena together with my hubby. We saw a lot of cute sttufed toys, all of them are very attractive. Then my hubby accompanied me to buy a token and catch the "stuffed toy catcher". I am very happy because I catch the cute orange Garfield stuffed toy.



             This orange box accessory is made of wood with name and made to order. It cost P100.00 pesos from Paiti, Laguna. This is the one of my collection I bought it last year.

6 comments:

  1. cute pwede mo sya i link sa Orange Tuesday. Will teach you later kung open pa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is really cute! thanks for dropping by....great to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Miss Dhemz for joining my site...

    ReplyDelete
  4. super yummy and latest post..nilagang babaoy..aaah miss this food!

    thanks sa visit in my site..
    Countryside Trip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing love your photos Joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, i love the box! it's really just for 100php ? ang cool naman and super affordable.

    followed you, miss lanie, hope you follow back too. :)
    cheers :)

    ReplyDelete