Pages

DB

November 16, 2011

Christmas Decoration

           The Christmas is coming, when Jesus is born and it's my favorite holiday of the year. I have a Christmas tree, i bought it last year. I prepare to decorate my Christmas tree; it is a perfect symbol of a Christmas season. First i will prepare the basic information of the tree such as garlands, ornaments and lights. I put the different design and color of the ornaments to the garlands from top to bottom. After that i will arrange the Christmas lights near the base of the tree. Then i put the star on the top of the tree.
                        my last year Christmas tree no more decorations, very simple :-)


                   Here's my new Christmas tree, my nephew Vince helps me to put the ornaments on a tree.

7 comments:

  1. i like the newly one very helpful naman s vince.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh oo nga, ang cute nauutusan na!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I really like your tree! pretty....thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. visiting here sis...thanks for dropping by...I was going to leave a comment on your nilagang baboy kaso d ako maka pag leave nang comment....sarap naman nang gawa mo...thanks sa online....lalo na sa youtube...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....i miss xmas in pinas..ur xmas tree is also nice..

    me and my blog are happy to follow you now...have a nice day Lanie!

    feel free to visit my other blogs..thanks..
    Travel Euroasia
    Europe Travel Pad
    Countryside Trip
    Travel Snapshots

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice topic n nice blog..

    if u have time visit n follow my blog
    herry-tan.blogspot.com.. thanks

    ReplyDelete